Back in April, in my post Zacuto Stuff, I looked at mating a Zacuto Gorilla Plate or DSLR Baseplate with Really Right Stuff rails and clamps to create a quick release system that would allow you to move from platform to platform without having to reconfigure your DSLR.
That setup worked well but [...]
In my April Fools post I wrote that Zacuto USA was buying Really Right Stuff, becoming a new company called Zacuto Stuff. That, of course, is not true but for many making the transition from shooting stills to shooting HDSLR video it is a goal of sorts. Not to [...]
Pre-NAB 2011: Canon announced a firmware upgrade for the 1Ds Mark III today unlocking a hidden HDSLR video capture feature. Firmware v1.3 enables HDSLR video shooting in 1080P at frame rates of 25P and 24P, and in 720P at frame rates of up to 60P and 50P.
The firmware utilizes a new algorithm [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Making the Grade
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- The Lost Boys