This has a publication date of Tuesday, Feb. 12th, but is in stock at booksellers already, Notes from a Bottle Found on the Beach at Carmel, by Evan S. Connell and published by Counterpoint Press.
The front and back covers are by yours truly and the original image can be found on my [...]
In between jobs I’m continuing to test the C300. This past weekend was a chance to run it in 720/60p mode and see how it fares vs. 1080/24p.
The two modes are pretty indistinguishable though as expected 1080 has the edge in detail. What’s nice to see is that 720 is not compromised as [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- The Lost Boys
- Making the Grade
- FCP X 10.0.3 - Time-lapse Creation
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format