El El Frijoles, the documentary I premiered last week, is starting to garner a lot of love.
Planet5d selected El El Frijoles as the film [...]
This is not an April Fools post, it is still March 31st, though it *may be one on me for all I know.
I do check my web stats and probably too often. If I happen to see that someone is currently on my site I will look at my Google Analytics Real-Time data to [...]
Over the years, as I have glanced at my web stats, I have seen some surprising things – one example from a few years ago was links to my site from an online photography forum where members were citing some of my images as an example of the Leica look. The images they [...]
Since I dipped my toe into video and filmmaking a two and a half years ago success has meant a happy client, the satisfaction of a job well done, and if the film is a personal project, the reward of creating something by pushing myself out of my comfort zone. The number of views were [...]
I’m not on Facebook, I’m not on Instagram. Having heard Zuckerberg speak it’s clear to me that he is not concerned with online privacy issues. So, it comes as no surprise that Facebook owned Instagram is changing its policies effective January 16, 2013.
From that date forward Instagram will [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- Aperture 3 Slideshow Video
- Making the Grade
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Yonkers... City of Lights
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format