In the woods of Maine, in a barn in the middle of nowhere, resides some of the best Mexican food you’ll find anywhere.
Michele and Michael were kind enough to let me be a fly on the wall for a few days, hovering about their activities, and then sitting down with them to discuss their restaurant.
Watch at your own risk, it will leave you hungry for more.
El El Frijoles is located in Sargentville, ME.
This production was the epitome of a one-man band, it was shot by me with no crew. I did the post-production editing, grading and sound optimization as well. The filming was done with a Canon C300 and is a mix of handheld, monopod, and sticks work. Post was done in FCP X.
The video can be found on my main web site, too.
- Slow Dripping the Brew
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Zacuto Stuff
- Sentence at Bernie's
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- WordPress 3.1 Loses Video Embed Button
- 1000 Points of Light but No Barn Doors
- Flye Point