I have to apologize for the paucity of posts of lately. It’s been quite busy and most of it is doing post-production on video projects. On the heels of One iPod Song Away is Marlabs Campus, a promotional film/”tour” created for Marlabs Campus Recruitment Program.
Marlabs is a New Jersey-based worldwide provider of Information Technology and Knowledge Processing Outsourcing services.
Shot with the Canon Cinema EOS C300, every client to date who has seen the footage from this camera has been thrilled. It clearly raises the bar when it comes to the technical quality of the image and it’s a difference they see and appreciate.
Marlabs Campus is a great example of what can be done with the C300. A one-day shoot, the smallest of crews (myself and one assistant), limited lighting (Litepanels 1×1′s filtered to match the ambient color temp) and a few days of editing. It all comes together to create something which looks like a much bigger budget production.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Two Guys, a Lobby, and Healthcare
- Making the Grade
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Ring Break
- Stopping Short of Rails