If you have been at this game long enough you have come up with methods for getting subjects to give you something more for the camera. I’d say “relax” but it’s not always about them relaxing, depending upon the type of photo you need a little tension can often be helpful.
I am not in [...]
Mahurin and Waits worked together in 2008 for a video of Hold On.
And the gold medal goes to… NASA, or at least it should for sending a nuclear powered Mini-Cooper sized rover to Mars and successfully sticking the landing.
It sounds improbable – this rover is large, not like the gizmos we’ve sent in the past. And in order to land it without destroying it a parachute [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Stopping Short of Rails
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- The End of the Affair
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts