A photo, a portrait, can sometimes be a puzzle. Asked to do a feature on Sophie Clarke, last fall’s Survivor South Pacific winner, it was up to me to find a concept. How do you meld Survivor, reference the South Pacific where it took place, and pay homage to her new home town, New York City?
Why in Coney Island, of course… where the beach, palm trees, a reference to a crazy storm/wild ride, and New York City can all be wrapped up in one.
Related post: Coney Sunday.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Stopping Short of Rails
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- C Notes
- The End of the Affair
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X