Sunday found us up in Bridgewater. Planned dinner at Chipotle (why is Chipotle so good?) thrown amiss as the line was out the back door. Regroup, iPhone search a new place. ~20 people give the Grub Hut in Manville 4.5 stars.
I’ve passed it a million times. Should have stopped sooner. Goodbye Chipotle…
JonRoemer.com has a new home page slideshow featuring recent people shots. The People galleries have been reduced from four to three with Portraits I getting a major overhaul and Portraits III a refresh. The Portraits – [...]
This past summer and fall I helped with the re-launch of Fordham Lawyer magazine. From the start the goal was to create stylized portraits for the lead stories which would carry through to the inside profiles.
Similar to 2010′s work on Fordham Law’s Dean’s Report I created simple low-key video profiles to [...]
Philadelphia Camera Operator Kevin Ritchie, one of the lucky few to get a Canon C300 in the first shipment, has provided raw c-log footage in ProRes HQ so that others can try their hand at grading it. Kevin photographed the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly to test out his camera.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- The End of the Affair
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Thank You for Coming to Loews