This past fall I helped with the re-launch of the RRBB Accountants + Advisors web site. First doing portraits of the partners and then, having established a rapport with everyone, being asked to come in and create a short video overview of the firm.
Portraits were shot against white seamless. Video was a mix of ambient plus 1×1 LED Litepanels for the interviews and available light for the b-roll. To further differentiate the interview vs. b-roll feel, interviews where shot locked down on a tripod and b-roll was shot using a monopod. The latter introduced a bit of movement and helped enhance a documentary feel.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Making the Grade