Rubber baby buggy bumpers. Basketball billboard, basketball billboard, basketball billboard.
Hot off the non-linear editor – Fordham University’s “College Basketball – New York Style!” billboard rises on Manhattan’s west side, overlooking Riverside Drive and the West Side Highway.
In a prior post, Down by the River, Up by the Tomb, I gave some background. Three cameras used in two locations. Each filming for a few hours. Over 2600 stills used to create the three time lapse clips which were then edited into the piece above.
Produced, shot and edited by me.
Update 01/06/11 – related post: FU Got Game.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- CIT - Yeah, You Know Me
- C Notes
- Making the Grade