I had mentioned the Canon’s new 1D X when it was announced in mid-October. Right on the heels of that Canon revealed its new EOS C300, a cinema style camera which kicks things up many notches in features, quality, and… price point.
Director/DP/Editor Jonathan Yi has posted what may be the world’s greatest test [...]
Early this year I did two blog posts looking at how clients were using my images to define and market their brands.
In the past month I spent two days shooting for the [...]
Back in April, in my post Zacuto Stuff, I looked at mating a Zacuto Gorilla Plate or DSLR Baseplate with Really Right Stuff rails and clamps to create a quick release system that would allow you to move from platform to platform without having to reconfigure your DSLR.
That setup worked well but [...]
On location Wednesday morning to continue a construction progress project. I had three cameras running – two on autopilot shooting time lapse and one, manned by me, for candid shots and other angles.
The wide shot leaves room for the future building to fill the frame.
Update – 12/09/11: To see a short video [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts