A few more FCP X notes:
-FCP X searches all of your hard drives for FCP X Event files whenever it boots up. If, like me, you have two hard drives or two raid arrays backing each other up you’ll want to take the backup offline prior to opening FCP X. If you don’t FCP [...]
I have been using Final Cut Pro X extensively over the past month and I have to say – I really like it. Maybe it’s using Aperture for so long but FCP’s new interface, which is similar, is a breath of fresh air. I was never an expert in the old Final Cut Pro (v7.x), I [...]
I am very proud of this piece. Its short length does not begin to convey the amount of work which went into it. It was created for Columbia Law School as a fundraising video to kick off their Annual Fund.
Production was done by the Law School’s Office of Communication and Public Affairs (thanks Libby & Michele!) [...]
In 1995 I started a project documenting areas around Manhattan. I concentrated on New Jersey and Staten Island but more particularly on places that still had a tie back to Manhattan – either through line of sight or via some of the iconic bridges leading to it.
Looking at the images now, ten years after [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Making the Grade
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- The Lost Boys