A week ago today, coming out of the Lincoln Tunnel and up onto the helix. We had just hit the 14-hour mark but the view back to Manhattan was too stunning not to stop and haul out the equipment yet again.
The noir version:
Music: title score from Scene of the Crime, 1949.
- Slow Dripping the Brew
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- The Conservator
- Stopping Short of Rails
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Quick Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- Don't Be Evil, Don't Be Instagram
- C300 Firmware 188.8.131.52.00, Canon Tethering under Mavericks, and App Nap
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format