A look at hurricane Irene as its eye passed and shortly after. When the storm cleared on Sunday there were fantastic clouds, 3-4-5 layers deep, each moving in different directions.
Also, in the Motion Gallery on my main web site.
I shot a pro bono campaign for PFARS in ’08. These folks are extremely dedicated, they absolutely love what they do, and they risk their lives whenever they go out.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- C300 Firmware 220.127.116.11.00, Canon Tethering under Mavericks, and App Nap
- 1000 Points of Light but No Barn Doors
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format
- Weekend Vignettes
- Upcoming C300 Firmware - Expanded Features but Slight Delay