A look at hurricane Irene as its eye passed and shortly after. When the storm cleared on Sunday there were fantastic clouds, 3-4-5 layers deep, each moving in different directions.
Also, in the Motion Gallery on my main web site.
I shot a pro bono campaign for PFARS in ’08. These folks are extremely dedicated, they absolutely love what they do, and they risk their lives whenever they go out.
- Slow Dripping the Brew
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Late 2012 Video Smackdown
- Don't Be Evil, Don't Be Instagram
- CIT - Yeah, You Know Me
- Stopping Short of Rails
- Quick Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens