Basic science sounds, well, basic. Easy enough to wrap one’s brain around. But craniofacial? It sounds kind of scary in a sci-fi movie way. All I can tell you having visited NYU Dental School’s new Basic Science & Craniofacial Biology Lab is that everything is really really well labeled.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- The End of the Affair
- Thank You for Coming to Loews