We’re back from Maine after a long drive with stops in Bowdoinham, ME for lunch and the always reliable Rein’s in Vernon, CT for dinner. My kids are usually plugged into their iPods for much of the trip but a chance listening to Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me led to a [...]
Flye Point, near Brooklin, Maine, is one of those spots to return to year after year.
Walking at low tide, with a few shin deep passages, you can make it well over a mile into Blue Hill Bay.
There are a few more Flye Point images in the Maine Gallery on my web [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Making the Grade
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- The Lost Boys