It is interesting to see Todd Heisler’s portrait of the judge. We both found interest in the same corner of the judge’s courtroom and we [...]
On location yesterday at the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts in Astoria, Queens, to photograph co-founder Susan Benedetto. Across the street? In all its glory, Kaufman Astoria Studios, once home to Paramount Pictures, when Astoria was the center of filmmaking in the 20′s and early 30′s.
Word from the New York Times tonight that H&H Bagels is closing its flagship store at 80th & Broadway. I photographed Tom Beller there in 2004 for Columbia Magazine. Tom had written a piece about his trial by bagel as the inventory manager at H&H, a brief stop on his way [...]
First Look by Gary Adcock at MacWorld.com.
Larry Jordan’s Inside Source.
This past February I photographed Judge Denny Chin for Fordham Magazine. Judge Chin had presided over the Bernie Madoff case in 2009 and shortly after I photographed him he ruled on Google’s plan to digitize every book ever published, rejecting Google’s settlement with authors and publishers.
To give a sense of [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- Aperture 3 Slideshow Video
- Making the Grade
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Yonkers... City of Lights
- Canon's New TS-E Lenses (17 and 24 II) vs. Medium Format