Carol has written numerous books along with having had an advice column for teen girls for twenty-five years. Coincidently, I have two teen daughters and they love Carol’s Girl Talk.
The top portrait is on my site in the Portraits – Recent gallery.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Thank You for Coming to Loews
- Aperture 3.4 Corrects 5D Mark III Highlight Issue