This past fall I photographed the Fordham Law School 2010 Dean’s Report, my first hybrid stills/video assignment. The Dean’s Report is in essence an annual report. My responsibility was to create the full-page portraits which grace the five main sections of the report and to create some of the video pop-outs which accompany the online version of the report.
I’ll go into depth in another post about the assignment – looking at the challenges created by shooting both stills and video, the logistical hurdles to working in New York City, and how we overcame some of the obstacles presented to us.
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- New Studio Part III
- Canon's TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Lens
- WordPress 3.1 Loses Video Embed Button
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- New Studio Part VI
- Changes Afoot
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages