Playing catch-up a bit. Here’s the fourth video in the series documenting the construction of my new studio/office. It was shot last fall as the trim work was being done. It’s so green at the moment that it’s nice to see some fall colors.
In editing the piece I really liked the percussive sounds juxtaposed with the saws and the occasional voices of the builders. So, no music track on this one, just the sounds of the work site.
New Studio Part IV:
The video is also on JonRoemer.com in the Motion Gallery.
Design/Build by McAuliffe + Carroll Architects.
Construction by Klemmer Building Contractors of Stockton, NJ.
- Slow Dripping the Brew
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- WordPress 3.1 Loses Video Embed Button
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Sentence at Bernie's
- Zacuto Stuff
- 1000 Points of Light but No Barn Doors
- Flye Point