Playing catch-up a bit. Here’s the fourth video in the series documenting the construction of my new studio/office. It was shot last fall as the trim work was being done. It’s so green at the moment that it’s nice to see some fall colors.
In editing the piece I really liked the percussive sounds juxtaposed with the saws and the occasional voices of the builders. So, no music track on this one, just the sounds of the work site.
New Studio Part IV:
The video is also on JonRoemer.com in the Motion Gallery.
Design/Build by McAuliffe + Carroll Architects.
Construction by Klemmer Building Contractors of Stockton, NJ.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- C300 Firmware 188.8.131.52.00, Canon Tethering under Mavericks, and App Nap
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Quick Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- New Studio Part V
- C Notes
- The Conservator