An excellent time lapse film by Stephen Mallon. Great angles, many cameras, and tons of planning:
The new Willis Avenue Bridge is floated 136 miles down the Hudson River, around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to the Harlem River, and installed, connecting Manhattan with the Bronx.
First seen on RobGalbraith.com.
PDNPulse has some background information.
- Slow Dripping the Brew
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Late 2012 Video Smackdown
- Don't Be Evil, Don't Be Instagram
- CIT - Yeah, You Know Me
- Quick Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- Stopping Short of Rails
- Zacuto Stuff