An excellent time lapse film by Stephen Mallon. Great angles, many cameras, and tons of planning:
The new Willis Avenue Bridge is floated 136 miles down the Hudson River, around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River to the Harlem River, and installed, connecting Manhattan with the Bronx.
First seen on RobGalbraith.com.
PDNPulse has some background information.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- C Notes
- Making the Grade
- Aperture 2 - Custom Web Pages
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Life Imitates 70's Van Art