Listening to The Black Keys – Brothers and trying to find a bad song. I can’t.
I heard Pink Floyd’s – The Great Gig in the Sky on Radio Paradise the other day which I hadn’t heard in years. We probably have it somewhere, I know I had it on vinyl at one point. I even met David Gilmour once when I first started out on my own in NYC. I was doing PR photography for *The Tunnel in NYC and Gilmour showed up. He was pretty insistent that I not take a photo of him. “I’m old and I’m fat,” he said and walked away.
So, now I’m listening to the remastered version of Dark Side of the Moon. It’s surprisingly tight. No wasted space and even though it’s 60′ish (early 70′s to be exact) it comes off as of a piece, far less self-indulgent than some of the preening on Led Zeppelin’s songs.
And that’s the world in classic rock…
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- CIT - Yeah, You Know Me