NYU’s Gallatin School recently went live with their new web site. During ’09 and ’10 I worked on a range of assignments to create an image library to help brand the new site. The work encompassed architecture, portraits, and fly-on-the-wall candid photography to bring to life Gallatin’s mission as a diverse, passionate school [...]
Long ago, in some back room deal or in some aptly named act (The Gas Station Attendant Employment Act, The Local Pump Logistics & Safety Act) it was determined that no one in New Jersey or traveling through New Jersey can pump their own gas. And while that may seem odd (it does), it [...]
Listening to The Black Keys – Brothers and trying to find a bad song. I can’t.
This happened on a shoot late last year, thought I’d pass it along. There are probably others like me who own both Profoto AcuteB and Acute2 packs and heads. Great kits, you can use all of the same modifiers, but despite having the same cable-to-pack connectors you cannot interchange the heads.
The AcuteB [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- CIT - Yeah, You Know Me