The second installment documenting the building of my new office:
I kicked it up a notch from Part I integrating many more clips and combining handheld, tripod based, and slider based camera work. As before, video was shot with a Canon 1D Mark IV, edited in Final Cut Pro, and grading/color styling was done in Color.
March 13, 2011 – moved video to Vimeo.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Firmware Update Coming in October 2013
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Making the Grade
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator