Earlier this week I licensed images from an ’09 assignment to a new client. It offered the opportunity to revisit and rework the photos with Aperture 3′s processing engine.
The original Gallatin School – Architecture blog post.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Stopping Short of Rails
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- The End of the Affair
- FCP X 10.0.6 Update