Memorial Day Parade:
World’s preppiest dog:
Fireworks for Princeton University’s Reunions:
Kayaking, May 30th, enjoying the late afternoon sun:
Delaware & Raritan Canal, May 31st, Isabel goes solo:
Stills and video, Apple iPhone and Canon G10.
March 13, 2011 – moved videos to [...]
This past Friday I photographed Njoya Tikum, moments before he graduated from Columbia Law School.
A native of Cameroon, Njoya was arrested, re-arrested, tortured, and his family abused because of his political views. He came to the United States in 2006 and was granted political asylum in 2008.
I’m excited to announce that I have just joined up with Wonderful Machine, a web portal and photographers’ representative dedicated to connecting art buyers with photographers. Part sourcebook, part agent, Wonderful Machine actively promotes its photographers through its website, print ads, direct mail, email promos, and portfolio showings. It has managed [...]
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Life Imitates 70's Van Art
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Lawyer Up
- Granite Janet
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens