For one assignment in NYC last week, it took three hours to get in (from 50 mi. away and not at rush hour). On days when that does not happen, the scenario is often killing an hour or two, finding a place to chill with the equipment for a while.
Proof that there are views in Manhattan where Stieglitz and photogravure are still alive.
This past Friday I was in Washington Square; beautiful day, the late afternoon sun, sitting on the steps of a Washington Square North brownstone. No better way to pass the time than to watch the world go by in NYC.
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- New Studio Part III
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Ring Break
- The PPC is Here - the Portfolio PDF Creator
- Longer Look - Canon 17mm f/4L TS-E Lens
- Canon's TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Lens
- Changes Afoot
- WordPress 3.1 Loses Video Embed Button