How can we bridge what is so tangible about the instant film Polaroid camera with what is so, um, kind of immediate about the digital camera?
Hmm, if Polaroid knew the answer to that they’d still be a manufacturer not just the ghost of a brand name.
And, if their new creative director is just now asking this question…
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- The End of the Affair
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- Thank You for Coming to Loews