I thought the red coat was a bad choice. It looked great but it looked to be too light weight. I was sure it wouldn’t be warm enough. I was sure we would end up having to buy another new winter coat along with it and this second coat, bought out of parental pragmatism, would [...]
I have posted reports on both of Canon’s new TS-E lenses (aka tilt/shift), the 17mm f/4L and the 24mm f/3.5L II, and I have been using them full on since receiving them earlier this year. They’re great optics. It’s clear how much of an improvement they are and how much they stand out the first [...]
I spent most of this week shooting portraits in Williamstown, MA. It was fun to be up there and out of the usual locales. Williamstown is wedged into the upper left corner of Massachusetts. Ringed by mountains, its a place of great beauty, and quite isolated considering that it’s part of the denser populated Northeast.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- The End of the Affair
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- Quick & Easy: Batch Canon C300 MXF to MOV via FCP X
- FCP X 10.0.6 Update
- Did You Get the Purse? You Got to Get the Purse. Get the Purse.