At time when the news out of Mexico and Mexico City is rarely positive comes the intriguing story of the Mexican Suitcase, three cardboard boxes containing 4,300 negatives. The work of three photographers; Robert Capa, Gerda Taro, and David Seymour; the cases most likely made their way into the hands of a Mexican diplomat stationed in Marseille in the late 1930′s and then to Mexico.
Contained within the cases are images of the Spanish Civil War by two of the founding members of Magnum and, between the three photographers, what is seen as the foundation of modern war photography.
- Canon C300 Workflow - FCP, FCP X, Avid & Premiere
- Canon C300: FCP X vs. XF Utility for Backup/Archive
- Canon 24mm f/1.4L II & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II Lenses
- Aperture 3, Too Sharp? Tweak the Default
- 5D Mark III - Quick Initial Thoughts
- This is the Dawning
- Putting the sRGB Back in WordPress
- Late 2012 Video Smackdown
- Canon 1Ds Mark III Now Shoots Video